When looking for a Los Angeles limousine service, you need to make sure that you are able to differentiate the top professional, quality limo companies from the mediocre ones. When you charter a limousine for special events or a luxury vehicle for business travel, you are making an investment in your safety and your time.
A professional limousine service will make sure that all of its passengers are picked up on time, arrive in style, and are comfortable and stress-free the entire time. Because there are so many Los Angeles limousine services, it can sometimes be hard to tell which companies are legit and which ones are operating illegally. The dangers of booking a limo with an illegal company are many:
- You risk your safety if the vehicle is in an accident because illegal companies may not carry enough insurance to cover any accident-related healthcare costs of the passengers.
- You risk your time if the illegal, unprofessional limo operator’s vehicle suffers a breakdown from not being well-maintained, and he might be late in picking you up or dropping you off. If you are traveling for business, you might miss your flight altogether. If you are booking a limo for prom or booking a limo for a wedding, you risk having your special day ruined by an unreliable limo service.
- You risk your money if an unreliable limo service decides for whatever reason to not show up for pick up. If they don’t have the proper permits and licensing, it will be hard to report them to the authorities and track them down for a refund.
A lot of people who book limousines and chauffeured cars get burned by these bad, unprofessional Los Angeles limo services. But at KLS Worldwide Chauffeured Services, we care so much about the customer that we want to make sure they don’t get burned! We are a Los Angeles limousine service that strives to make our passengers comfortable, relaxed, and most importantly, happy.
KLS Worldwide Chauffeured Services has all the certifications and permits and are a top limousine service because we put the customer number one. We also have a fleet of top-of-the-line luxury vehicles that are well-maintained and comfortable. So, in order to make sure that all travelers looking for limousine service in Los Angeles are safe and happy, we offer the following tips to keep in mind when booking a limo service:
- Make sure to find out what the limo operator’s TCP number is. The TCP number ensures that he is registered to be a transportation carrier in California.
- Ask how much insurance they carry. It should be a minimum of $1-1.5 million.
- Ask if they are a member of the National Limousine Association (NLA), or the Greater California Livery Association (GCLA), and get proof of their membership in these associations, because if they are members, then they are legit, valid limo services.
- Check out their website, Facebook page, and Yelp reviews. If they don’t exist on the Web, they might not exist in real life.
- Ask for original photos of the vehicle you want to book. They might only have stock photos on their website, and you want to make sure you know exactly how the vehicle you charter will look. There are stories of people getting the completely wrong vehicle because the illegal operator lied on their website with fake pictures.
We offer a 6, 8, or 10 passenger limousine service in Los Angeles that features a fully stocked bar, world-class entertainment system, and ample room for any luggage or other belongings. We also have a sleeper coach that comes with 8-12 bunks (each with their own TV set), a kitchenette, lounge area, and shower. The entire sleeper coach, or entertainment bus, is equipped with Wi-Fi and DirecTV. In addition to the private TV sets, our sleeper coach also includes two to three 42” televisions.
Happy summer everyone, we hope to be serving you soon!
Click here to book a reservation with KLS Worldwide Chauffeured Services and get your safe, comfortable and stylish luxury vehicle today!